Thank you for your interest in joining the League of Women Voters of Collier County (LWVCC). Keep reading for information on how to join, member benefits, and eligibility.
Why Be a Member of the League of Women Voters of Collier County?
- With your membership in the League of Women Voters of Collier County, you will automatically become a member of the LWV of Florida and LWV of the US.
- You will receive publications from LWV of Florida, LWV of the US, and the League of Women Voters of Collier County. Our local newsletter, The Voter, is published monthly from October through April.
- You will add your voice to a powerful force of members from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Virgin Islands, and Hong Kong.
Who Is Eligible To Join?
- Membership is open to any person who subscribes to the purposes and policies of the League of Women Voters of the United States.
- U.S. citizens at least 18 years of age who join the League are voting members. All other members are Associate Members.
How does one join?
There are two options for submitting payment:
This option will collect some information on the LWVCC website. You will then be transferred to PayPal to complete the transaction. Consult the LWVCC’s guide for using PayPal for reference.
Mailing a Check
If you elect to submit payment by check, completing the online form is not required, but it does assist with record keeping. Otherwise, please include a printed application with your payment.
Checks can be mailed to:
League of Women Voters Collier County
PO Box 9883, Naples, FL 34101
Be sure to make the check to: League of Women Voters of Collier County