|Make sure your voice is heard on Election Day. Democracy is not a spectator sport!
Who may register to vote? In order to register to vote, a person must:
For a more complete discussion of voter registration requirements in Collier County, click here to visit the "Voter Registration Information" section of the Collier County Supervisor of Elections' website.
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be a Florida resident
- Be 18 years old (you may preregister if you are 16 years old)
- Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- Not have been convicted of a felony in Florida, or any other state, without your civil rights having been restored
- Provide your current and valid Florida driver license number or Florida identification card number. If you do not have a current and valid Florida driver license number or Florida identification card, you must provide the last four digits of your Social Security number. If you do not have a FL DL#, FL ID card#, or SSN, write "NONE" in the box provided on the voter registration application.