To register to vote in Florida, a citizen must swear or affirm an oath and sign the voter registration application. If your application is complete and you qualify as a voter, the Supervisor of Elections will mail you a voter information card as official notification of your registration.
The registration process begins with completion of a voter registration application. There are several ways you can do this:
- Print out a voter registration application from Florida’s Division of Elections, complete the form, and mail it to the address noted on the form.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Obtain a voter registration application in person or by calling any of the following:
- Elections Office – Government Center, 3301 Tamiami Trail East – 239-252-8450
- Everglades City – City Hall, 207 Broadway Ave. E. – 239-695-3781
- Immokalee – Tax Collector’s Office, 106 First St. S. – 239-657-2054
- Marco Island – City Clerk’s Office, 50 Bald Eagle Drive – 239-389-5000
- Naples – City Clerk’s Office, 735 Eighth St. S. – 239-213-1015
- Driver’s License Offices
- Public Libraries